Robinson Grandfather 79th anniversary Clock
The Howard Miller Robinson Grandfather Clock is the 79th anniversary traditional cherry floor clock offering book-matched olive ash burl on the pediment with a shell overlay at the center. Separate doors for the dial and the lower access to the weights and pendulum make the weekly winding quick and the twin doors add much appeal to the look of the case. Finished, wood back behind the pendulum. The bottom of the case is stepped in the sections to add stability to the case and enhance the Victorian lower door.
- An astrological, blue moon phase accents the polished brass dial which offers antiqued, brass corner spandrels, center disc, and moon arch.
- Crystal-cut, grooved oval glass accents the sculptured lower door along with burl overlays in each corner.
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Free heirloom plate will be engraved with your family name and a special date.
- An interior light is located at the back top of the clock which may be turned on / off by an inline switch on the back.
- Locking door for added security.
Size: Height 86 1/4", Width 23", Depth 13 1/2"